CBMC Southeast Family Conference
Epworth by the Sea at Saint Simons Island
A Family Vacation with an Eternal
For nearly 100 years families
have found the CBMC Family Conference a place where:
- Couples learn marriage skills, how to be better parents and grow
- Children, youth, teens and college students grow in their faith.
- Families bond while having a fun vacation experience together.
- There is lots of fun, with many different indoor and outdoor
- Friends grow together and learn to "draw near to God."
details go to: http://www.sefamilyconnection.com
First Thursday Luncheon
Holiday Inn, Hamilton Place
August 4, 2016
Speaker: Mark Whitacre
(Details to Follow)
CBMC Discipling Conference at Pigeon
(Details to follow)
Two Opportunities for Prayer:
The Second Tuesday each Month: 11:15 to
12:15 at the Ministry Center
OneCry July 16, 2016: 6:30 to 8:30pm http://praychattanooga.com
CHATTANOOGA: 1805 Bailey Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37404 ¾